How Do I Beat a Trespassing Charge?

If you get charged with trespassing in Washington State, there are a bunch of different ways you can beat that trespassing charge. Most common one is to contact the landowner or the building owner and say, "Hey are you still mad about this? Did you suffer any damages from my client?" If they say, "No", or "Yes, around $100." Sometimes we can pay them what they're owed, and then they can sign some paperwork that lets us ask the court to dismiss your case under something called compromise of a misdemeanor.