Attorney Profile - Lance R. Fryrear
Team Up With Law Office of Lance R. Fryrear By Calling (425) 224-7075
My name is Lance Fryrear. I'm a
defense attorney serving the criminally accused in the Seattle metro area. You may be asking yourself "Why should I call this guy?" Well,
the bottom line is that I know what I'm doing. Not only have I have
been successfully defending people charged with crimes for over seventeen
years, but I've paid my dues as a prosecutor for seven years so I
know how the system works.
The Benefits of Working with a Former Prosecutor
If you have a legal defense, I will find it. If not, my experience as a
prosecutor gives me an edge in trying to keep you out of jail. Remember,
when a prosecutor is trying to put you in jail, you need someone on your
side who is just as experienced with the system. Many attorneys handle
only a handful of cases a year.
Those attorneys are unlikely to have been exposed to all the defenses that
can help your case. I examined thousands of defenses a year as a prosecutor
and have put that knowledge to use in obtaining positive results for my
3,000 plus defense clients over the past seventeen years, most of whom were in a situation very similar
to yours. My
client testimonials speak for themselves. I will find your best defense.
In addition, when you call for your free consultation, you will also learn:
- What you can do today to seriously improve your chances in court
- How you can miss less work by getting your first court date waived
- What to do to avoid jail pending trial
- What sentence you are realistically facing
You'll also receive a free copy of my report:"10 Things Every
Person Charged With A Crime Must Know." Just pick up the phone and call.
Listen, any criminal charge is a serious matter. You need the best help
you can get. There is no obligation. Call now to get the help you need.
Call now and I'll be there for you.
Professional and Educational Background of Attorney Lance R. Fryrear
- Criminal Defense Attorney at Law Office of Lance R. Fryrear (2000–present)
- Prosecuting Attorney at Lynnwood Prosecutor's Office (1994–2001)
- Juvenile Division at King County Prosecutor's Office (1993–1993)
- Federal Bar Association, Member, 1995–present
- Washington State Bar Association, Member, 1995–present
- Snohomish County Bar Association, Member, 2001–present
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, Member, 2005–present
- University of Washington School of Law, Juris Doctor with Honors, 1995
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Bachelor of Science with Distinction, 1992
- Domestic Violence Defense Strategies in Snohomish and King County at Snohomish
County Defense Bar Forum (2009)
- How to Conduct a Trial - from Opening to Closing at City of Lynnwood Explorers
Mock Trial (2007)
- Standardized Field Sobriety Testing at DWI Detection and Standardized Field
Sobriety Testing (2006)
- Warrantless Searches - Exceptions to the Warrant Requirement at Search
and Seizure Training (2000)
- Domestic Violence Investigation Requirements at Domestic Violence Training (1999)