- Meet Our Team
- Disorderly Conduct
- Drug Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Fish & Wildlife Violations
- Hit & Run
- Internet Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Probation Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Property Crimes
- Reckless Driving
- Sex Crimes
- Traffic Infractions
- Violent Crimes
- Weapons Charges
Criminal Defense Blog
- Remote Volunteering Options During COVID-19
- Financial assistance available to those affected by COVID-19
- Hunting and Fishing Affected During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Does COVID-19 affect the Statue of Limitations for the State to charge people with crimes in Washington State?
- I got arrested for DUI during the COVID-19 crisis. What happens to me now?
- What are the possible legal consequences of breaking a COVID-19 quarantine or sheltering rule?
- My case was dismissed but it is still showing on my record. What should I do?
- Is Your Loved One in Jail at the Time of COVID? A New Supreme Court Order Makes It More Possible to Get Them Out
- Do you have a pending criminal matter in a Washington State Court?
- What happens now if you or your loved one is arrested for a domestic violence offense in the time of Covid-19 in Washington Stat
- How to avoid being put in jail at your review hearing in Washington state
- What to do if you are served with a protection order or a restraining order in Washington State
- Get the Best Defense for Your Edmonds or Bothell Theft in the Third Degree Charge
- What to Do if You Have Been Charged With Violating a DV No-Contact Order in Edmonds Municipal Court
- What to Do if You are Charged with Furnishing Liquor to a Minor in Arlington, Washington
- How a Bothell, Washington MIP Conviction Can Affect Your Life
- Are you Charged With Criminal Trespass in Everett, Washington?
- Best Defense of Your Edmonds Malicious Mischief Charge
- What To Do if You Are Charged With DV Harassment in Washington State
- Have You Been Charged with Hit and Run in Mill Creek, Washington?
- Get the Best Shoreline Theft Defense For Your Theft in the Third Degree Charge from the Shoreline Costco or any other Shoreline
- Avoiding a No Contact Order in your Washington Domestic Violence Charge
- What is a Lynnwood Malicious Mischief Domestic Violence Charge?
- Get Your Assault 4 Domestic Violence Charges Dismissed in King County Kent Regional Justice Center Domestic Violence Court?
- Hit and Run Charges Dismissed
- How to Drop a No-Contact Order in Everett Municipal Court
- Asserting Self-Defense to your Assault or Domestic Violence Charge
- Entering Deferred Prosecution on a DUI To Get Easier and Less Costly Due to January 1, 2011, DUI Law Changes
- Ignition Interlock Fails Reported To Courts
- Areas We Serve
- Northwest Washington
- Fee Information
- Contact Us
- Site Map
- Site Search